Shades of Blue has played over a hundred weddings. Discover the advantages of partnering with us for your most exclusive events.
Wedding Planners : What We Offer
Shades of Blue offers a full array of services for your clients’ celebration. You can book us for the ceremony, champagne toast or cocktails, dinner, or to accompany the entire event, including after-dinner dancing.
Wedding Planners : The Ceremony
Shades of Blue is available to accompany your clients’ religious or civil ceremony. We are happy to suggest music – « Amazing Grace », « Oh Happy Day », « Wonderful World » – or to tailor our set to your clients’ wishes.
We will work directly with you and the officiant to seamlessly integrate the ceremony.
Wedding Planners : Champagne Toast or Cocktails
For an elegant Champagne Toast or Cocktail-hour we propose a Jazz or Lounge set, but are happy to customize our playlist with your clients input.
2 to 6 musicians are available, with or without a vocalist.
Wedding Planners : Dinner
We play a gentle mix of Jazz, Lounge & Bossa for a cozy dinner-time ambiance.
Wedding Planners : Dance the Night Away
For clients who wish to get the party started with a live orchestra, Shades of Blue proposes two hours of dance hits from the best of R&B, Soul, Pop and Rock…
Wedding Planners : Theme Weddings
Shades of Blue proposes various « themed » play lists – 30s swing, Film music…
Let us know if your clients have a unique theme idea for their wedding, we are happy to suggest music !
Wedding Planners : The Advantages of Partnering with Us
Shades of Blue offers a number of advantages to Wedding Planners:
- A custom plan and quote within 48 hours
- Presentation materials that are easy to telecharge via our Pro Space (mp3s, videos…)
- A controlled budget : we adapt our offer (size of group, type of service) to your clients’ budget
- A network of professionals at your service – DJ, sound equipment, lights…
- Easy payment with a simple invoice (we handle all hiring and payroll)
- Knowledge and ideas that come from 9 years of experience and hundreds of weddings played.